Ryan Sheckler!

here is a cool video that talks about Ryan! you can also find it at ryansheckler.com!

girls camp scrapbook!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Currently

watching: at the moment, nothing, but in a few minutes, Keeping up with the Kardashians listening to: Maroon 5 pandora. It is seriously the best thinking about: friendships... don't like where i am at now, so i def need to fix friendships. also thinking about my dad.. trying to figure out: why is there drama? I wish we could all get along... also why bad things happen to good people looking forward to: Lake Powell! My birthday, Christmas! NEW year NEW start! reading: Pretty Little Liars making me happy: my outfit. i looked good today ;) i will post a pic Stole this from Here

No comments:

puma

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

countdown!


Make your own Countdown Clocks