Ryan Sheckler!

here is a cool video that talks about Ryan! you can also find it at ryansheckler.com!

girls camp scrapbook!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

messin around today!!
















today was a boring day it was snowing all day!! so i just desided to mess around with my hair i didnt do very good tho i first tried doing something to myself and oh wut a night mare that was! so i went over to my neighbors house and she helped me she put my hair in an upside down pony thing like a french ponytail going up my head and then when i got home i was like it needs some more awesomeness!!so i put it into a bun by taking pieces and bobby pinnig them in!! so here are a couple of pictures of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

y does it say madelyn and valerie

puma

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

countdown!


Make your own Countdown Clocks