Ryan Sheckler!

here is a cool video that talks about Ryan! you can also find it at ryansheckler.com!

girls camp scrapbook!

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Party


hey everybody on Monday i got invited to my friends birthday party!! her birthday was yesterday fri. the 5th we decorarted her locker here is a pic with my other tewo frinds decorating it! they didnt know i was taking a picture!! haha then yesterday was her party it was a sleepover but i couldnt sleep oveer so my mom picked me up at 12 after we watched "picture this"!! that movie is a good one i love it!! the only bad thing was i wasnt sure if i could sleep over so i brought my stuff in case!! but i left my pillow and makeup at her house i am so mad!!! oh well!! i ll have to get them l8r!! haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to add friends

Abbie said...

i did!!

puma

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

countdown!


Make your own Countdown Clocks